Corona Virus is a newly discovered infectious disease caused by an unknown virus named Coronavirus. WHO says that coronaviruse cause diseases like the common cold, fever to more harsh diseases such as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). The source of this virus is animals. So what precautions to take on CoronavVirus.
Reseasches are continuing to determine more about this outbreak. There is no medicine or vaccine developed till now. There are some countries claiming that they invented medicine successfully but not a solid proof yet. The novel coronavirus, identified by Chinese authorities on January 7, 2020, and is a new strain that had not been previously identified in humans. This virus is generally known as COVID-19.
How it spreads
This virus spread mainly from person-to-person.
- People who are in close contact with each other.
- It can get spread with the contact of some contaminated material like wood, steel, paper or other things. If a person with this virus touches any of the material than the virus gets transmitted into that material as well.
- Respiratory droplets form when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
So in this manner, it infects the other person as well.
As per studies, The symptoms of corona may appear in 2-14 days after exposure. The symptoms of this virus include
- Trouble in breathing
- Pain in joints
These are some major symptoms as per researchers. However, symptoms may not come right after the infection. it may come in 3 to 14 days. There are some causes that a person is infected from corona but there are no symptoms seen on person.
Precautions to take on Coronavirus
As per now, 24 May2020, coronavirus has taken more than 3,44,504 lives worldwide. There are more than 55,00000 cases worldwide. This is a huge number. Also Many people are recovered from this infection. So we need to protect ourselves from this deadly virus. Prevention is always better than cure. So let’s see what we can do to protect ourself:
Do these things Daily
- Wash your hands often with soap handwash for at least 20 seconds especially when you are coming from outside. So, You have to wash your hands after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. And wash hands around 25 to 20 times a day. Make a habit.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Maintain a distance between yourself and another person
- Also Avoid public transportation, work from home and also skip social gatherings.
- Stay at home when you feel sick and isolate yourself from other people and call for medical care.
- It is not necessary to wear a mask until you are sick. You just need to avoid touching your mouth. But, if you are sick then yes please wear a mask to avoid any air contact with others while sneezing or coughing.
- It is affecting badly to aged people as their immune power is low than younger people. So it is mandatory to take immediate precautions for them. If a person is with some health issues like diabetes then it is more dangerous. They need to completely avoid going outside.
- Clean and disinfect the touchable things. like tables, light switches, handles, desks, phones, toilets, faucets, and sinks. So these were some precautions to take on Coronavirus.
Be Safe from this deadly virus. Stay at home. Follow the guidelines of authorities. Don’t panic and take precautions. During this lockdown period, Invest your time with family. “Stay Inside, Stay safe