Try playing sport daily instead of going gym
When you hear the sports word, you think of football, cricket, tennis, Badminton etc. But when you hear fitness then you may imagine going gym.
Let me suggest you here, next time you hear the words sports or fitness or even workout, consider the physical activity—through outdoor sports and exercises— it will strengthen your musculoskeletal system and also reduce extra weight. The amazing benefit is that your joints will become more stable. As we are talking about the physical fitness, you here we mean about playing outdoor games like Badminton, Football, Kabaddi, tennis- So the games which includes physical moment. You can also play indoor games like chess, ludo, carramboard etc but that will help us with mental strength or changing mood.
Research based Facts
During this Covid time, this is probably the best time to go beyond just gyms and play some sport to keep your active lifestyle fun and interesting.
The researchers have found that people use to play sports are driven by “interest/enjoyment and competence motivation, while persons engage in fitness activity are driven by body-related motivation.” The American Psychological Association also notes that regular physical activity reduces “the risk that you’ll develop high blood pressure, heart disease, colon cancer or diabetes” and it also reduces “stress, anxiety and depression.”
Below are some benefits of playing sports daily
- Playing sports daily helps reduce body extra fat.
- It helps developing fitness and skills.
- Fight depression and anxiety and you remain energetic and peaceful whole day
- Playing Sports allows you to challenge yourself and set goals. and it also helps to develop the mindset of achieving goals
- Sports helps strengthening the bones.
- Sports really help developing better mind & body coordination, balance and flexibility.
- It improves stamina and concentration.
- Sports develops ability to face the highs and lows of both winning and losing!
- You make new friends by playing sports. It really helps maintaining your good lifestyle.
- If you play sports daily then you tend to have a healthy lifestyle than going gym daily.
Your fitness or workout plan doesn’t have to be an over-the-top routine. Having a fit body means you can participate in your daily activities and not injure or exhaust yourself.