A double chin is a condition that forms when an extra layer of fat forms below the chin. A double chin is a noticeable thing in a person who is overweight. It is also known as submental fat. The main cause of this may be genetics, weight gain, or aging. It mainly occurs when you gain too much weight. But nothing to do with if you are overweight. Here I am with the ways to remove double chin with some exercises and a healthy diet.
No matter what’s the reason, you can still overcome this problem as it looks too bad on the face. Also, sometimes many people get tensed and depressed of this kind of looks-related problem. People avoid going into public and meeting people. There are a lot of exercises to overcome this problem and also it can be removed with surgery. But it’s better to do exercises and some home remedies to get rid of this as surgeries are expensive and also doing exercise makes you healthier. So here I am with few remedies to get rid of Double chin.
1. Exercies- Revolving head and streatching chin
Here is a simple exercise: Just revolve Keep your spine straight and revolve head clockwise and then anti-clockwise. Repeat this exercise 10-15 times & that too three times a day for at least 4 weeks until you notice the difference.
There is another exercise as follows
- Slowly tilt your head as far back as you can while keeping your spine straight
- Stare at the ceiling, fold up your lips into a pout and retain this position for 5 s aecondsnd then release.
- Repeat this exercise 10-12 times a day for atleast 1 month
There is another way of doing exercise and that too exciting exercise. You will love it.
The fact is keeping the facial muscles toned and exercising the muscles around the jaw can help get rid of a double chin. A simple and loving method to do this is to chew sugarless gum. It helps exercise the jaw and chin muscles and also helps you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
2. Egg White
A mask of egg white can help in removing a double chin. Egg white has skin tightening properties & is best for skin health.
- Break two eggs, discard the yolk and whisk the egg white.
- Then Add one tablespoon of honey, milk and lemon.
- Add a half spoon of peppermint essential oil.
- Apply this mask to the skin around your chin and neck area & leave it on for 30 minutes, wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry the skin.
3. Healthy food eating
Here are some healthy eating diets are:
- Eat vegetables daily.
- Eat fruits daily.
- Avoid execive intake of processed foods.
- Eat lean protein only
- Avoid having fat rich foods
- Avoid eating fried foods.
- Eat low-fat dairy products or double tooned milk only
- Replace refined grains with whole grains.
- Practice portion control.
4. Cucumber Peel Mask
Cucumber is very healthy for health and has weight loss properties. it is also amazing for refreshing your skin and livening up. Make a paste of cucumber peels and apply it to your face. It will also give you a cooling and relaxing effect.
5. Cocoa butter
Proper hydration is required to maintain the elasticity of the skin. Using cocoa butter regularly improves the elasticity of your skin, & so preventing the skin from dropping. Also, some of the main causes of a double chin are skin dropping and loss of skin elasticity. So the cocoa butter is best for this purpose.
Heat two tbsp cocoa butter& massage it onto your face, neck, and chin. Do this twice a day. The recommended time is before taking a shower in the morning and once before going to bed.How to use Cocoa butter
6. Daily Green Tea
Heard of green tea a lot? Yes is helpful in losing weight. Green tea helps you get rid of water retention that is also a cause of double chin. Caffeine prevents water retention because of its diuretic properties. Even if the double chin is because of excessive weight, green tea is still effective. It can also help discard extra fat & boost your metabolism. Generally, Green tea contains low levels of caffeine but high levels of the amino acid L-theanine. Both of these can help in weight loss and double chin reduction.
WaterMelons contain around 95% of water, which is best to soothe the skin. They are rich in proteins, phosphorus, vitamins, and calcium. Watermelons have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-aging properties that prevent skin sagging. Vitamin A prevents the formation of free radicals and keeps the skin looking glowing & young. Its vitamin B is also the perfect skin toner and makes the skin supple.
- TAKE a bowl and take juice of watermelon.
- Apply the melon juice to double chin using a cotton pad.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Repeat this twice a day for better results.
So with these techniques & If done regularly, these can help you get rid of a double chin easily. A little effort and regularity from your side are all that to remove this bad looking double chin